By registering on this website, you accept and agree fully with our Anti-Spam Policy.
- 1. DEFINITIONS
- a. Spam - mass non-personified distribution of commercial, political and other advertisements or other types of messages to the person’s not expressing desire to receive them.
- b. Anti-Spam Policy- document defining the Company policy regarding unsolicited communications by the Company clients.
- 2. THE COMPANY POLICY AGAINST SPAM
- a. Spamming is strictly prohibited. The company opposes the use of any method of sending spam by the Company clients.
- 3. CONTROL
- a. The Company Administration monitors the spread of spam. The Administration reserves the right to take any measures to prevent spamming by the Company clients.
- 4. INFORMING
- a. Any user who receives the spam, which contains the Company advertisements, shall immediately notify the Company. You can contact us on our website at: letstalk[at]hikanos.com
- 5. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- a. The Company reserves the right to review and/or amend its Anti-Spam Policy, at its sole discretion, whenever it deems fit or appropriate by publishing all changes on its website.
Download Anti-Spam Policy